Corvi Solutions is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to manage its network infrastructure with a focus on Server firewall in both Linux and Windows, network infrastructure and VPN connectivity services. This position reports to the Engineering Manager of the IT Department. The Senior Network Engineer
is responsible for collaborating with the Project Management, Development, Security and HIE Support teams to ensure successful project implementations. This role is hands on and accountable for ensuring the reliability, availability and security of Corvi Solutions to its customers. Experience in a Healthcare Payer/Provider environment is preferred.
- Full Time
- Salary Depends On Experience
- Perform advisory role on complex project initiatives.
- Maintain Companies Network IP inventory and assign IP accordingly.
- Responsible for VPN connectivity via site-to-site and user connections.
- Go-to Person for anything network related including firewalls, ACL, Cisco Switch, VPN, Improve Web application Firewall, F5 Load Balancer, IP-Tables etc.
- Ability to work with various teams in the organization such as Quality Assurance, Development, project Management to ensure delivery of projects on time
- Create Network VLAN’s and modify firewall ACL on demand
- RSA Administration including new user VPN setup
- Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012 administration
- Work closely with Information Security Team to remediate network security vulnerabilities
About Corvi Solutions
Corvi Solutions is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, Corvi Solutions enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. Corvi Solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. Corvi Solutions is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager is a vital position responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the staff and infrastructure that runs a critical 24 x 7 environment. This individual will manage a large team of NOC resources to ensure consistent, reliable, high-performing and available systems to our enterprise.
Strong management, communication, and operational excellence is required to ensure continuous improvement of Network and Telecom availability across A10Consultancy enterprise.
- Developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly in the support of network infrastructure and contract center operability.
- Schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware, routing and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Responsibility for Incident Management, Problem Management, Monitoring Response, and Reporting/Metrics.
- Ensure the oversight, organization, and motivation of all the team members of the NOC.
- 24/7 responsibility for network (voice and data) availability.
- Build, develop, and lead remote team of technical NOC resources.
- Ensure processes and resources are aligned towards achieving committed SLAs and KPIs.
- Proactive communication on network health, impacts, executive escalations, and other critical analysis to Management and key stakeholders.
- Build, develop, and lead problem management process to ensure long term network performance and stability.
- Define processes and controls providing on-call support.
- Provide guidance and assistance to network operations to maintain availability and performance of network services at the highest possible levels.
- Establish and Maintain key relationships with strategic suppliers such as Cisco and AT&T.
- Lead recovery team for Network Outages and prepare post-mortem root-cause-analysis.
- Drive a continuous improvement environment.
- Knowledge of network management platforms including but not limited to: Netcool, SolarWinds, CiscoWorks, Cisco Prime, Live Action, etc.
- Broad and in depth knowledge of internet infrastructure technologies.
- Experience with all aspects of networking including IP, TCP, VPNs, Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Experience ITIL Management Suite such as Service-Now or Remedy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills including ability to communicate appropriate detail to all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage remote teams in multiple time-zones.
- Strong analytical skills, proven functional and technical analysis skills, professional client interaction.
- Strong follow-through and initiative to stay with issues until they are resolved, along with discipline and tenacity to meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced with aggressive deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work extended hours as required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Strong ability to aid in analysis of and documentation of root-cause analysis.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.
- Knowledge of tunneling technologies such as L2 and L3 VPN's.
- Knowledge in local and wide area networking communications.
- Knowledge of hardware, network operating systems and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide continuous evaluation of the company's network infrastructure and initiate expansion or remediation projects to support growth and mitigate risks.
- Knowledge of Switching and Routing Architectures.
- Knowledge of support systems for network management and element management systems.
- Knowledge of protocols such as OSPF, OSPF-TE, BGP, MPLS and SIP.
- Knowledge of Transport Technologies CWDM, DWDM, SONET, T1, Ethernet and wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of VOIP switching platforms.
- Cisco Unified Communications experience and Cisco Contact Center experience.
- Understanding of network security concepts.
Integrated into our shared values is Corvi Solutions's commitment to diversity. Corvi Solutions is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Corvi Solutions has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment .
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: Corvi Solutions only accepts resumes from agencies on the Corvi Solutions preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Corvi Solutions employees, or any Corvi Solutions facility. Corvi Solutions is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes .
Corvi Solutions Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Designs, configures, and supports enterprise network infrastructure technologies that align business and ITS strategies. Responsible for providing second level incident support, defining and documenting the network standards for infrastructure design, ensuring compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, enforcing consistent policies and processes, and recommending emerging technologies and tools.
Implementation, configuration, and support of Large Enterprise Network Infrastructure technologies deployed within the Deloitte Practice Offices that achieve the proper balance of cost, service level agreements and technology risks at levels consistent with the business and ITS strategies. This position is focused on providing best practices on the deployment and ongoing support of the network infrastructure, including implementation, technology evaluation, process definition, second level support.
Position reports to the Practice Office Services Network Team. This role functions as the primary liaison with internal customers and third party vendors for day to day operation related to the installed network components and configuration / install on new implementations.
Additional responsibilities include collaboration with Senior Management and Network Services staff in
Building New office Networks, Replacing End of Life Local Area Networks, and Wide Area Network infrastructure technology strategy and implementation. The incumbent is responsible for providing second level incident support, defining and documenting the network topology ensuring compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, enforcing consistent policies and processes. The role will also be responsible for vendor escalations to ensure resolution of issues.
- Advanced proficiency with multi-site network protocols and physical topology, systems monitoring, security management Cisco Routers,
- WAN acceleration Riverbed Steelhead
- Configures, implements, documents, and provides second level support for Practice office networks (i.e. LAN/WAN, routing, switching, voice, wireless, etc)
- Advanced proficiency with Cisco Switches
- Advanced proficiency with Cisco Wireless ( APs, Controllers, ISE, Prime)
- Works directly with vendors and ITS teams to implement network solutions to meet client and internal technology needs and requests
- Member of team responsible for the build, test and deployment Practice Office Networks, LAN, WAN, Wireless, IP Management
- Provide 24x7 oncall support of Practice Office network environments
- Perform troubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components
- Establishes strong interactions with our vendors to promote a cohesive working relationship
- Vendor management and escalations to ensure timely resolution to network failures
- Drive standardization to ensure one implementation and one experience
- Provide ITS management escalations to outstanding issues and problems as necessary to resolve and correct
- Drive for results. Motivates team while constantly driving towards key milestones. Maintains constant awareness of deliverables; keeps team focused on short and long term milestones
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systemspreferred or relevant technical training or equivalent work experience
- CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Professional Wired Preferred
- CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Professional Wireless Preferred
- CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Preferred
- Government security clearance Preferred
- 2-5 years of experience supporting and maintaining LAN/WAN
- 2-5 years’ experience configuring, installing, and troubleshootingCisco routers and switches
- Understanding and knowledge of WAN technologies with emphasis on MPLS
- Experience implementing and supporting OSPF and BGP routing protocols
- Experience in the implementation and support of Enterprise Cisco Networks
- Understanding and knowledge of Cisco’s switching platform
- Strong understanding of Spanning Tree, VLANs, and TCP/IP
- Experience supporting Quality of Service (QOS)
- Experience Deploying, Designing, and troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Infrastructure
- Experience troubleshooting complex LAN / WAN issues
- Past experience with large network migrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Able to be a self-started and work independently
- A strong team player with experience working in multi-cultural environment
- Align with Organization’s strategic and cultural objectives
- Willingness and availability to work after normal business hours and willing to travel as necessary
A10Consultancy is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At A10Consultancy, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.